SUBMISSION OF ADVERTISEMENT
All advertisements are required to be submitted to the Publisher in a format that complies with the Advert Specifications. The advertisement and all artwork must be received by the Publisher no later than the Copy Deadline. Please submit all artworks to firstname.lastname@example.org
Space and subscription orders are accepted subject to these conditions The Publisher endeavour to produce books and magazines to the highest standard of accuracy, punctuality and aesthetic appeal. Adherence to these conditions helps us to maintain our high standards. No other conditions will be accepted. The advertiser agrees to indemnify the publisher (who is the owner of the title, Corporate Africa), printer, and distributor against any action for defamation or other action that may result from publication of this advert.
- Prices are agreed on the basis of camera-ready copy. Production charges will be levied at cost. Copy will be provided by the advertiser by the copy-date prescribed.
- Proofs must be checked by the advertiser for accuracy. No liability for inaccurate copy will be accepted by Times Publications or the Publisher when proof inaccuracies are not corrected and returned by post by the prescribed copy-date. Times Publications and the Publisher will not accept liability for copy taken or corrected by email or over the phone.
- In the event of proof corrections given after prescribed date the company will use its best endeavours to correct said errors but the advertiser shall have no claim against the company in respect thereafter.
- In every case liability for damages due to incorrect copy will be limited to the value of the advertisement.
- No liability for consequential damage as a result of any advertisement appearing will be entertained.
- In the event of an advertiser failing to provide copy Times Publications will be entitled to recover 100% of the space cost agreed, or provide the publisher with appropriate copies acquired from agents or archives to fill the space in the title.
- Special positions are at the discretion of the sales manager unless agreed in writing and is a part of the agreement.
- Cancellation: Cancellation of advertising space booking is permitted in the following circumstances only.
A: Cancellation without penalty is not permitted. The full price must be paid for space even in the absence of artwork B: Series advertisers as above, but additionally series discounts and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full and acknowledge in writing by Times Publications Limited prior to acceptance of any cancellation.
Year Books or Periodicals (published at a frequency less than once monthly).
At the discretion or the authorized sales manager, upon receipt of 25% + V.A.T. of the agreed space cost, The Publisher will allow cancellation up to 40 days prior to the copy date published on the current rate card. Less than 40 days prior to copy date space bookings will be invoiced at 100% of the cost.
A: 2.5% minimum discount off the listed price applies if payment made within 30 days from the date of invoice.
B: Series advertisers in magazines 30 days after print with full payment for series discounts.
C: All other titles upon receipt of invoice.
D . Within time period agreed by parties to barter agreements, but Times Publications reserve the right to exceed period or demand (part) payment if for whatever reason they have been unable to fully exploit the benefits agreed.
If the advertiser should fail to pay the agreed charge due to the company and Publisher within 30 days of the same becoming due, the Publisher may at any time thereafter remove the advertisement without prejudice to the rights of the company to enforce the payment under the contract.
Any litigation arising from this agreement within the EU borders will be subjected either to the Brussels Convention or the law of the UK if they are non-EU members; legal papers will be served upon UK country agencies or subsidiaries. All persons and departments involved in the execution of this contract will be jointly and severally responsible wherever they are situated.
First time subscribers to printed magazines will be refunded if magazines are returned in good order within 30 days after receipt regardless of reason. Online subscribers to electronic copies who are given free trials prior to paid for subscription will only be refunded subject to management’s discretion.
* NONE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS MAY BE ALTERED BY STAFF AT TIMES PUBLICATIONS.